domingo, 27 de mayo de 2007

This is your Castle

Greetings Faithful-ones!

Not much time has passed since I invoked your presence here, and in this short time I'm pleased to see this Castle enormous growth. Unfortunately, I'm cannot be always here, for other duties I must perform, other worlds I have to attend to. Nevertheless, I remind you my early words: This Castle is for you! So I created it, and so it stands. You can do here whatever you want. Whatever need or wish you have, let me know, or let know Marquitos or Chy-Maal, for they will surely inform myself. I now leave, but remember my words. My Castle is for you and you alone. So Speaks Lord Markus!
Imperiux Rex!!

1 comentario:

Praetor Kameha dijo...

Salve Legate!

My only wish is to continue under thy command. Always loyal and faithful.

Libenter homines id quod volunt credunt - Men gladly believe that which they wish for. (Julius Caesar)