martes, 31 de octubre de 2006

Greetings Faithful ones!

Heed the call of the one, true Lord Marvkus!

After a long absence, I now return to this world, to reclaim my site of power. A Castle, from which I will, once again, watch my domains on this planet you call Earth.

Knowing you are my faithful followers, I offer you all my Castle. A place where you will be able to enter freely, to gather, to plan and to discuss. So you will have a space to manifest yourselves.

It is my desire to hear you and guide you, for you have all faithfully served me.

So speaks Lord Marvkus!
Imperius Rex!

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

At last! you enter the Electric Castle! Here in this vast hall where even shadows fear the light - here you must confront your past. If you have killed, beware of the Gathering of Spirits for they do fish for men. Here, the disembodied Astral World becomes flesh once more. I pity the men of swords. For here blood runs cold... Ayreon

Lord Markus dijo...

Welcome, Sir Jacques! Your skills and talent are great and vast, as I see. Your fabled description is echoing right now in this Castle’s halls and will go on forever more. Feel free to enter. The gathering of power has just begun.

El Malvado Topo dijo...

papita desu!

Marquitos dijo...

Enterado Lord Marvkus. Me reporto aquí en el castillo y me dispongo a seguir sus indicaciones. Como diría el Rúl: Hoch soll Sie leben!